Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked japanese yellowtail with shiitake mushrooms recipe. To cook oven-baked japanese yellowtail with shiitake mushrooms you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms:
- Use 60 g of Japanese Yellowtail fillet.
- You need 0.2 g of Salt.
- Prepare 15 g of Fresh shiitake mushrooms, or substitute with other types of fresh mushrooms.
- Provide 3 g of Soy sauce —A.
- Get 3 g of Mirin, or substitute with 1/2 tsp. sugar —A.
- Get 1 pinch of Shichimi togarashi seasoning —A.
- Provide 6 g of Cake flour.
- Take 40 g of Egg.
- Prepare 1 g of Oil.
- Prepare 10 g of Shironegi leek.
Instructions to make Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms:
- 1. Dust Yellowtail fillet with salt and place in refrigerator for 1~3 hours, then draw off excess moisture with paper towel.
- 2. Slant your knife till it's almost parallel with the chopping board, and slice fresh shiitake mushrooms into 3~4mm thick pieces..
- 3. Marinate fillet and mushrooms with ingredients A..
- 4. Dust fillet with cake flour..
- 5. Heat the oil in a frypan, and scramble egg mixture until it's half-cooked..
- 6. Place fillet, scrambled eggs and mushroom slices on a piece of parchment paper, in that order..
- 7. Preheat oven to 200?C, and bake the ingredients compiled in Step 6 for 10~15 minutes..
- 8. Plate the fillet and other ingredients, and garnish with julienned leeks..
If you find this Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.