Simple Way to Prepare Quick Apple Pie (with Cream Cheese Custard)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Pie (with Cream Cheese Custard) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Pie (with Cream Cheese Custard) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other refreshments. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie (with cream cheese custard) recipe. You can have apple pie (with cream cheese custard) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Pie (with Cream Cheese Custard):
- Use 2 of Apples.
- Prepare 50 of to 60% of the weight of the apples Sugar (light brown sugar).
- Provide 1 of Lemon juice (yuzu juice is better!).
- You need 1 of Cinnamon powder.
- Use 1 of sheet Pastry dough (storebought).
- Provide 1 of Flour (for dusting).
- Get of For the cream cheese custard:.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cream cheese.
- Provide 1 of Egg yolk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of few drops Vanilla extract.
- Get 1 of Lemon juice (yuzu juice is better!).
Steps to make Apple Pie (with Cream Cheese Custard):
- Cut the apples into wedges, and combine with sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon in a pan. Simmer over low heat. Watch the pan and stir the contents occasionally so that they don't burn..
- Soften and warm the cream cheese in the microwave. Add all the custard ingredients except for the flour and mix. Strain the mixture through a sieve, then add the flour, taking care that no lumps form..
- When the flour is mixed in, microwave the mixture for a few seconds at a time, mixing in between. The custard will gradually stiffen, so mix well so that no lumps form..
- When the custard is warm and creamy, cover with plastic film and leave to cool. Put in the refrigerator to chill..
- Stop simmering the apples while they still retain their shape (or if you prefer a jam-like texture, keep simmering). Leave to cool..
- Dust a cutting board with flour, and roll out the room temperature pastry dough to your desired thickness and size. Transfer the dough to a pie tin(s). Don't forget the strips for decoration!.
- Put some of the cream cheese custard on the bottom, and line it with the apples as nicely as you can. Top with decorative strips of pastry in a lattice pattern, and brush with egg wash..
- Bake for about 30 minutes in a 180°C oven, and you're done!.
Then, bake until the apples are cooked through and the custard is firm in the middle of the pie. To make the apple pie filling: Peel the apples and diced in about ½ inches cubes. Stir everything well, cover with a lid and cook over medium heat until the apples are slightly softened, and the sauce is thickened. APPLE LAYER: MIX sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. SPRINKLE over apples in small bowl; TOSS.
If you find this Apple Pie (with Cream Cheese Custard) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.