Recipe of Homemade Ultra-simple Dried Shiitake Mushroom Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ultra-simple Dried Shiitake Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ultra-simple Dried Shiitake Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ultra-simple dried shiitake mushroom soup recipe. To make ultra-simple dried shiitake mushroom soup you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ultra-simple Dried Shiitake Mushroom Soup:
- Use of approx. 10 cm square sheet Kombu.
- Take of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Use of Water.
- Take of handful Bonito flakes.
- Use of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need of to 1/2 teaspoon Salt.
Instructions to make Ultra-simple Dried Shiitake Mushroom Soup:
- Wipe both sides of konbu seaweed using a tightly squeezed and damp cloth. Rinse dried mushrooms briefly in water..
- Hydrate the konbu in 600 ml water, and dried mushrooms in plenty of water to soak. Do so in separate bowls as you chill them in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours..
- When it's done, put the konbu with the soaking water, 3 tablespoons of water from the shiitake mushrooms and slowly boil over medium heat..
- Remove the konbu right before it comes to a boil. Turn the heat to high and simmer to reduce for about 3 minutes to rid of any chlorine odor..
- Add bonito flakes. When it comes to a boil again, turn the heat off and scoop out a fair amount of the floating bonito flakes. The tip when using bonito flakes for soup stock is not to reduce it too much..
- Strain through parchment paper and that's the golden soup stock..
- Add 500 ml of the golden soup stock into a pot over heat. When it starts to boil, turn the heat down and add thinly sliced dried shiitake mushrooms..
- Add light-colored soy sauce and salt to season. Done Dish it up, and serve with green onion toppings if you wish..
If you find this Ultra-simple Dried Shiitake Mushroom Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.