Recipe of Award-winning Custard Sauce for Apple Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Custard Sauce for Apple Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Custard Sauce for Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Custard Sauce for Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to custard sauce for apple pie recipe. You can cook custard sauce for apple pie using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Custard Sauce for Apple Pie:
- Get 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 15 grams of Sugar.
- Use 80 ml of Milk.
- Provide 1 of less than 1 teaspoon Liqueur (Calvados).
Steps to make Custard Sauce for Apple Pie:
- Mix together the egg yolk and sugar in a bowl until it becomes white..
- Put the milk in a pot and heat until it is just about to boil. Pour half into the bowl from Step 1 and mix well..
- Pour in the remaining milk and mix well. Return the entire mixture to the pot..
- Heat on medium heat while stirring until it is thick enough to draw a figure 8..
- When it has thickened, remove from the heat and cool in an ice water bath..
- Stir while cooling in the ice water bath. When it has cooled, add the liqueur..
- Top an apple pie with the sauce..
- This is an apple pie recipe. The filling doesn't contain any butter, so it goes really well with this sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145189-apple-pie-in-30-minutes.
Remove custard sauce from heat and stir in the vanilla or vanilla bean paste. Serve warm or cold over Irish apple cake. Pastry cream uses starch as a thickener while custard uses just eggs to achieve its creamy texture. Use our recipe to make trifles and fruit parfaits, or to pour on top of apple crumble, pumpkin pie, or chocolate cake. Add one cup warm milk and beat well again.
If you find this Custard Sauce for Apple Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.