Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa
Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa. Place cedar plank with salmon on grill. When cedar plank begins to smoke, cover grill. Served this grilled salmon dish with home-made peach-mango salsa, for a delicious dinner.
Everything you've ever wanted from a meal: Smoky salmon with fresh, tangy fruit salsa is the perfect summer meal to make for your next BBQ. For this recipe, we decided to combine mango and strawberries to create a delicious salsa to pair with our Cedar planked salmon. See great recipes for Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa too!
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled "planked" salmon with peach – mango salsa. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Place cedar plank with salmon on grill. When cedar plank begins to smoke, cover grill. Served this grilled salmon dish with home-made peach-mango salsa, for a delicious dinner.
Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled "planked" salmon with peach – mango salsa using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa:
- Take 2 of cedar planks (purchased in store’s BBQ section).
- Prepare of Salsa ….
- Prepare 12 oz of Salsa, store bought “fresh” (or homemade).
- Prepare 1 of mango, peeled, center removed, finely diced.
- Prepare 4 of peaches, peeled, pitted, finely chopped.
- Make ready 4 of salmon fillets (8-10 oz. each), remove skin.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take Dash of salt, pepper, dried dill, thyme, and tarragon.
- Get 4 sprigs of rosemary.
- Get 1 of lemon, slices for garnish.
This is a very easy dish to prepare. Using the "cedar plank" method on the grill ensures a very moist piece of salmon fillet. We visited Jim Elser of Sweet Smoke Q to get the low down on one of our favorites fish to fry on a Green Mountain Grill, Salmon. Pan Grilled Salmon with Tomato Salsa – Salu Salo Recipes.
Steps to make Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa:
- Soak the cedar planks in salted warm water for 2 to 4 hours. Weight the planks to submerge..
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa and mango and peach pieces and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator for later serving instructions..
- Preheat a charcoal fire in the grill, medium – high heat (or use your gas grill)..
- Remove the salmon fillet skins with a filleting knife. Rinse the fillets under water and gently pat dry with a paper towel. Drip olive oil on each side of fillet, spread it evenly, and season with the spices and herbs. Place rosemary sprigs and lemon slices on top..
- Place the soaked planks on the grill grate and close the lid. Heat until the planks begins to smoke (about 4-5 minutes). Turn the planks over to begin cooking..
- Place the fillets, “previous” skin side down on the planks. Close the lid and cook until the fillets are cooked through, 13 to 15 minutes..
- No need to turn the fillets. Be mindful of planks while grilling for edges burning. Fillets are done when you can flake them with a fork or internal temp is ~130˚..
- Carefully transfer the fillets (using a spatula) directly to a platter. Remove planks from the grill using tongs. [Depending on the plank’s condition, they can be used again if properly cleaned].
- Remove the rosemary sprigs and lemon slices from the fillets and discard. Spoon the peach – mango salsa over the fillets and garnish the plate with a lemon slice. Serve with white rice and grilled vegetables for a nice plate appearance..
In this pan grilled salmon dish, the salmon is coated with olive oil and seasoned with seasoning salt. This Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa and Coconut Rice is a restaurant-quality meal that you can make and enjoy in the comfort of. Grilled Salmon With Peppered Soy Glaze. Garlic Salmon With Vegetables In Foil Packets. Sheet Pan Salmon And Asparagus With Potatoes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food grilled "planked" salmon with peach – mango salsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!