Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos
Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy salsa style baked taquitos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy salsa style baked taquitos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos:
- Take 2 cups of shredded chicken (I used chicken cooked in my slow cooker.
- Take 4 oz. of brick style cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of salsa (jarred or homemade).
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of onion, finely diced.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of each chili powder, cumin, pepper, garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp. of each cayenne pepper and salt.
- Make ready of Olive oil, for brushing.
- Take of flour tortillas (6 or 8 inch size).
Instructions to make Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos:
- You could use corn tortillas rather than flour if you'd prefer. If so, warm them slightly to make them less likely to tear when rolled***.
- Pregeat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with foil and grease it lightly. Set it aside. In a medium bowl, stir the softened cream cheese, salsa and shredded cheese together. Add in the seasonings and taste. Adjust to suit your tastes as needed. Stir in the cooked chicken and onion and stir to incorporate everything..
- Lay out one tortilla at a time and place about 2 tbsp. of chicken mix onto the center, in a line. Repeat until there is no more mix left..
- Tightly roll up the tortilla and place on the baking tray, seam side down. Lightly brush olive oil over the top of the taquitos. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until they begin to brown slightly. Let them cool slightly, then serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food creamy salsa style baked taquitos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!