Recipe of Speedy Warm Spiced Mulled Wine
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Warm Spiced Mulled Wine recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Warm Spiced Mulled Wine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm Spiced Mulled Wine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to warm spiced mulled wine recipe. To cook warm spiced mulled wine you only need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Warm Spiced Mulled Wine:
- Use of wine.
- Get 1 of bottle red wine. A dryer wine works best. 750ml bottle.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brandy.
- Get 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 1/3 tsp of ground cloves.
- Get 1 large of orange.
- Get 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Get 2 small of apples.
- Provide 3 of cinnamon sticks.
Instructions to make Warm Spiced Mulled Wine:
- In a slow cooker set on low or a stock pot on low-medium heat pour in bottle of wine and brandy. Cover crock pot while simmering..
- In a small bowl mix honey, cloves, allspice. Stir until spices seem to blend in well..
- Slice orange in thin slices. Core apples and also cut into thin slices..
- Add fruit and honey and cinnamon sticks to wine. Mix well..
- Let wine simmer for 1 hour in either cooking method being utilized. After one hour set to keep warm or simmer..
- Serve this beautifully flavored and fragrant wine warm..
- You may place fruit slices and a cinnamon stick in each wine glass..
- Use an inexpensive wine for this. A burgundy, merlot or cabernet sauvigon are what I recommend..
- Enjoy your festivities!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- This makes about 6 servings per bottle. You can easily double or triple the recipe..
If you find this Warm Spiced Mulled Wine recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.