Recipe of Quick Pizza Fondue
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pizza Fondue recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pizza Fondue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza Fondue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza fondue recipe. To cook pizza fondue you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Fondue:
- Provide 2 tablespoon of olive oil or butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of carom seeds – ajwain.
- Provide 1 of big onion finely chopped.
- Take 3-4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Use 3 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar optional.
- Prepare 1 of small capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese spread.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of grated process cheese.
- Get 1 tablespoon of grated pizza cheese To serve with: Salty biscuits.
- You need of Digestive biscuits Bread – roasted Breadsticks.
Steps to make Pizza Fondue:
- In a pan heat oil and add carom seeds, add onion and capsicum to it and saute for 2 minutes..
- After that add tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. When tomatoes are cooked add spices and tomato ketchup. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. At last add cheese spread and cook for 1 minute at medium flame. Mix well..
- Transfer fondue in fondue pot and spread process and pizza cheese over it. Sprinkle some chilli flakes and oregano..
- Let it cool at room temperature and crush to a semi-smooth paste..
- Serve hot Pizza Fondue with salty biscuits, multi-grain biscuits roasted bread fingers and bread sticks..
- Even butter roasted mini pizza base also can be served with this delicious recipe..
Heat until the cheese has melted (use medium. This pizza's fondue pot is built right in. Filled with pizza sauce and topped with molten mozzarella, it's a dip-able pizza – perfect for a fun dinner night! For this recipe, you'll just need to pick your favorite dough, sauce and some toppings for your pizza fondue. I baked mine on a preheated pizza stone, though a regular baking sheet will also do the trick.
If you find this Pizza Fondue recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.