Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled ham and cheese stuffed eggplant recipe. To make grilled ham and cheese stuffed eggplant you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant:
- Prepare 1 of eggplant, peeled and cut in half.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Take 2 tablespoon of olive oil, I used chili infused.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3 of cherry tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of italian seasoning blend.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Get 2 tablespoons of fresh graded romano cheese.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get 4 slices of thin deli black Forrest Ham.
- You need 3 slices of provalone cheese.
- Provide to taste of Garnish fresh chopped basil, chives and parsley and fresh cherry or grape tomatoes.
Steps to make Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant:
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray foil with non stick spray.
- Peel and cut eggplant in half.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except ham and provalone cheese and garnish in abowl.
- Brush eggplant with oil mixture.
- Place on prepared pan and roast until tender when a knife is inserted in it. Cool to room temperature.
- Add slices of ham to 1 eggplant ant slice.
- Top ham with cheese.
- Add remaining ham to cover cheese.
- Place eggplant slices together to sandwich in the ham and cheese between them.
- Skewer closed and brush with more oil mixture. This can be prepared in advance up to this point. Cover and refrigerate to keep..
- Place on hot grill turning until chared slightly and cheese is just starting to melt. Slice and serve garnished with fresh basil, chives, tomatoes and parsley.
If the stuffed eggplants are cold, you may need to cook them an extra five minutes. You can assemble and refrigerate the eggplant halves up to a day in advance, then bake just before serving. Heat the grill (or stovetop grill pan) to high heat. Whisk together the olive oil and vinegar and lightly dunk the eggplant slices so each is moist with the oil. In the last couple minutes of cooking, sprinkle each eggplant slice with a few crumbles of goat cheese and cook so that the cheese begins to soften.
If you find this Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.