Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Maggi Masala kebab with cheese Fondue
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Maggi Masala kebab with cheese Fondue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggi Masala kebab with cheese Fondue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Start with changing the light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. You need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maggi masala kebab with cheese fondue recipe. You can have maggi masala kebab with cheese fondue using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Maggi Masala kebab with cheese Fondue:
- Prepare 200 grams of mix dal (lentils).
- You need 2 of small pouch Masala magic.
- You need 2 pieces of fresh bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of tb. soya granules/or boiled potato.
- Take of oats for coating.
- Provide 2 cube of process cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Get of chilli flex sprinkle.
- Get of oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Use of lacchha onion.
- You need of chopped coriander and cherry tomato.
Steps to make Maggi Masala kebab with cheese Fondue:
- Soak mix dal for one hour and add one glass water and make 2whistle and let it cool on room temperature it should be in thick consistency and grind it Add grated carrot, chopped big chilli, bread crumbs and Maggie masala pouch, chopped n add corriander and soya grenules soaked and mix well. Now make a kabab from dal in a oval shape and coat with oats and fry it. let it cool plug into stick Fondue :- Add cheese in 1cup milk and boiled both on a slow flame.
- When it consistency is semi liquid and serve in a fondue pot and sprinkle chilli flex Fondue is ready to serve. Yummy kababs are ready to serve with cheese fondue and salad. Hope you like my dish..
To make it even creamier, simply replace half the quantity of water with milk and add some finely chopped garlic to the mix. You can also improvise and add some finely chopped tomatoes, chilli flakes and oregano. Cook Pasta as per the instructions on the packet. Meanwhile boil some vegetables and set aside. In a heated pan, add butter/oil, the boiled vegetables, pasta sauce, cheese, salt and Maggi Masala.
If you find this Maggi Masala kebab with cheese Fondue recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.