Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Roasted Aubergine and Tahini Bowl
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Aubergine and Tahini Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Aubergine and Tahini Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted aubergine and tahini bowl recipe. You can cook roasted aubergine and tahini bowl using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Aubergine and Tahini Bowl:
- Provide 2 large of Aubergines.
- Use 400 grams of black beans.
- Get 200 grams of spinach.
- Use 25 grams of sunflower seeds.
- Take 25 grams of pumpkin seeds.
- Get 1 cup of brown rice.
- Get 4 tbsp of tahini.
- Provide 2 tsp of tamari.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Lemon.
Instructions to make Roasted Aubergine and Tahini Bowl:
- Start by placing the brown rice in a saucepan with boiling water and a tablespoon of tamari and allow it to simmer for about forty minute until cooked ? make sure that it never runs out of water during this time. When it finishes cooking stir in two tablespoons of tahini, one more tablespoon of tamari and the lemon juice..
- Once the rice has been cooking for fifteen minutes or so pre-heat the oven to 180C. Then cut the aubergines into thin slices, just a couple of mm?s thick..
- Grease the bottom of a baking tray with olive oil and place the aubergine slices onto it, drizzle a little more olive oil onto them plus some salt and pepper and then put the tray into the oven for fifteen to twenty minutes until they are starting to go crispy ? but not burnt!.
- Next, sauté the spinach ? simply place it in a frying pan with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and a heaped tablespoon of tahini. Allow it to wilt for a few minutes..
- Once the spinach has cooked peel and crush the garlic into a frying pan and add the beans (after draining them). Sauté for a couple of minutes until they are warm and delicious..
- Finally toast the sunflower seeds for a minute or so in a frying pan..
- Then place everything together in bowls, drizzling them with extra tahini, before serving and enjoying!.
Cut each aubergine in half across the middle widthways and place in a roasting tin. Carefully spread a spoonful of the tahini sauce over the top of each piece of aubergine. While the aubergines roast, finely dice the tomatoes and tip them into a bowl. Serve the aubergines drizzled with the minted tahini sauce and the salad on the side. Scatter over the last of the mint leaves to garnish.
If you find this Roasted Aubergine and Tahini Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.