How to Prepare Perfect Slow cooker Meaty Chili
Slow cooker Meaty Chili.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker meaty chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow cooker Meaty Chili is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Slow cooker Meaty Chili is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker meaty chili using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker Meaty Chili:
- Take 1 lb of Hamburger cooked.
- Take 3/4 lb of Smoked Pulled pork.
- Get 4 can of Dice tomatoes.
- Take 2 can of Pinto beans.
- Take 2 can of Kidney beans.
- Take 1 of Tiger seasoning to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of Green chiles (small).
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 pints of Sour cream.
- Make ready 1 bag of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Slow cooker Meaty Chili:
- Add first 9 ingredients to slow cooker and turn on low for at least 4 hours before eating , then to warm, add sour cream and cheese and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slow cooker meaty chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!