Recipe of Quick Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 1350 grams of trimmed pork shoulder (around 3lbs).
- Make ready 160 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Get 80 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 120 grams of brown sugar (a packed half cup).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Worcestershire sauce, recipe link below.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
Steps to make Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Mix the ketchup, sugar, vinegar and other flavourings, herbs & spices together. Adjust the seasoning to taste, you may want to add more sugar, garlic or cayenne, the flavour will be mellowed after cooking so bear this in mind https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the pork shoulder in a slow cooker / crockpot or casserole dish and pour the sauce mixture over it.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. If using an oven put it on it's lowest setting for 8 – 10 hours.
- Take the pork out carefully as it will be tender and falling apart. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Using 2 forks, shred the pork meat.
- Put the pulled pork back into the sauce and warm through before serving.
- This is enough to serve 8 – 10 pulled pork sandwiches, feel free to top with your favourite BBQ sauce. You could use my BBQ sauce ingredients in the same quantities as listed above and just bring them to a simmer in a small pan. The sauce in the slow cooker gets watered down with the pork juices but in the pan you'll end up with a thicker version.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!