Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cider cupcakes & salted caramel buttercream recipe. To make apple cider cupcakes & salted caramel buttercream you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream:
- You need of cupcakes.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of apple cider.
- Get 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Provide 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide of frosting.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Take 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Provide 1/2 bag of Kraft caramels, melted with 2 tbsp water.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of milk for thinning if needed (or 2 tbsp).
Steps to make Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream:
- For cupcakes: Whisk together all ingredients..
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake at 350º for 19 minutes..
- For buttercream: In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and shortening..
- Add the powdered sugar and the caramel alternately (add the salt in with the caramel), mixing after each addition..
- Add milk, by the tbsp. as needed for thinning.
- *The caramel is a little tricky just in that it needs to be the right temperature– warm enough that it's still liquid and can blend into the buttercream, but not so hot that it melts the butter making everything too thin. Evaluate the buttercream at about 4 tbsp of caramel– if it's getting way too thin, stop adding caramel or add more powdered sugar. I found that 6 Tbsp. was perfect for my batch..
If you find this Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.