Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Whole wheat Banana oats bread with nuts n choco chips
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Whole wheat Banana oats bread with nuts n choco chips recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole wheat Banana oats bread with nuts n choco chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole wheat Banana oats bread with nuts n choco chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Choose water over other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat banana oats bread with nuts n choco chips recipe. You can cook whole wheat banana oats bread with nuts n choco chips using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole wheat Banana oats bread with nuts n choco chips:
- Provide 4 of ripen bananas.
- Provide 1 cup of + 1 tblspn whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely ground oats.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil flavorless.
- You need 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 1/2 cup of sun dried raisins, dried apricots and walnuts.
- Provide 1/8 cup of chocochips.
Steps to make Whole wheat Banana oats bread with nuts n choco chips:
- Brush some oil in loaf tin..
- Place a parchment/ baking paper.Set aside..
- Preheat oven at 180°c for 10-15 mins..
- Get all the nuts raisins and chocochips ready..
- Save some to sprinkle a d coat rest of them with 1 tblspn whome wheat flour. Set aside. This step keeps them from sinking during baking..
- Now sift all the dry ingredients except sugar and give it a gentle mix.set the bowl aside..
- Chop the bananas..
- Blend the bananas in with oil sugar and vanilla essence..
- Fold in the banana mixture in dry ingredients by cut n fold method..
- Now fold in the coated nuts n chips..
- Pour the batter in lined loaf tin and sprinkle rest of nuts n chocochips..
- Bake at 180°c for 20-25 mins until toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool completely at room temp. And serve hot or cold. ENJOY !!!.
This moist, tender, richly flavored loaf features whole wheat flour, making this a super (and tasty!) way to increase your family's In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until smooth. Put the butter, eggs, vanilla, bananas and yogurt/sour cream into a large mixing bowl. Whisk together, or use a hand or stand mixer with the. #eggless #wholewheat #oats #pancake #banana #chocolatechips #healthy #honey #hearty My kiddos love chocolate These pancakes are full of fibre from oats and bananas. They are most suitable for breakfast for school going kids and will keep them full till lunch. How to Make Whole Wheat Bread.
If you find this Whole wheat Banana oats bread with nuts n choco chips recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.