Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Creamy Cajun Red Beans
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Cajun Red Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cajun Red Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cajun red beans recipe. You can cook creamy cajun red beans using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Cajun Red Beans:
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get 1 lb of dry small red beans (not kidney).
- Get 1 lb of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 lb of smoked ham.
- You need 2 of green bell peppers.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Provide 4 stalks of celery.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Use 3 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of Water.
- Take 1 of Tblsp garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Tblsp Cajun seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme.
- Take 4 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh parsely.
- Provide of Few dashes of Worcestershire.
- Use Pinch of sugar.
- Get of Cooked rice (your choice).
- Take of Green onions chopped.
Instructions to make Creamy Cajun Red Beans:
- Sort out and soak the red beans the night before.
- Cut up all your meats and veggies and start browning the sausage in a pot with just a bit of olive oil.
- Add the peppers, celery, onion and garlic on top of the sausage and stir to combine. Next add the butter and stir till melted.
- Add the ham and keep stirring.
- Add the red beans and enough water just to cover everything and bring to a boil.
- Then add the garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, thyme, 4 bay leaves, pinch of sugar and Worcestershire.
- After an hour add fresh parsely.
- Cook for 2 and 1/2 to 3 hours on LO barely a simmer stirring occasionally and mashing some beans on the side of the pot for more creaminess (do this towards the end) It makes a paste.
- Serve over rice and garnish with the green onions on top 😋😋😋 this time I used yellow rice but use any kind you like ENJOY 😊.
DIRECTIONS Heat oil in large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot. Stir in water, ham, salt, thyme, oregano, black pepper, ground red pepper and bay leaves. Fat is the key to flavorful, creamy red beans. What's your favorite kind of fat? If you love red beans and cook them religiously, you probably have a favorite kind of fat that adds the dimension, flavor and creaminess you can't live without – whether it's canola, corn or olive oil, butter, margarine, bacon grease, or even lard.
If you find this Creamy Cajun Red Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.