Easiest Way to Make Quick Baked Apple and Lemon Cupcake-Muffins Using Pancake Mix
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Apple and Lemon Cupcake-Muffins Using Pancake Mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Apple and Lemon Cupcake-Muffins Using Pancake Mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked apple and lemon cupcake-muffins using pancake mix recipe. To cook baked apple and lemon cupcake-muffins using pancake mix you need 6 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Apple and Lemon Cupcake-Muffins Using Pancake Mix:
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 70 grams of Margarine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Use 3 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 of Apple.
Steps to make Baked Apple and Lemon Cupcake-Muffins Using Pancake Mix:
- Prepare the ingredients. If you measure everything out beforehand, all you have to do is mix later♪.
- Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Cut up the apple. Cut in half → then in half again. Cut those into quarters..
- Cut 3 deep cuts into the back of the apple slices..
- Add the sugar and margarine to a bowl and mix together well..
- Break the egg into the bowl and stir. When it is all combined, add the lemon juice and mix well..
- Add the pancake mix and stir well until smooth..
- It will be thick like this..
- Pour the batter into muffin cases lined up on a baking tray..
- Top with the apple slices..
- Very very lightly push the apples in to make sure they are stable. If you push them in too much, they will get covered by the batter while baking, so just place them on the top..
- When the oven has finished preheating, bake for 17 minutes at 180℃. The photo shows the finished product. Adjust the baking time according to your oven..
- They look so good..
- The baked apples taste like the apples in apple pie. The juicy and sweet baked apples + refreshing lemon give an exquisite sweet and sour taste. The cakes are not too sweet, which makes it easy to gobble them right up..
- I also recommendSimple Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pancake Mix https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150907-easy-kabocha-cupcake-muffins-with-pancake-mix.
- I also recommend- "Tofu and Soy Flour Donuts Made Easy with Pancake Mix". These are such a warm and fluffy snack. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146073-simple-pancake-mix-tofu-and-kinako-doughnuts-for-a-snack.
- These cupcakes total 1634 calories. 1 cake is 136 calories. Compared to a typical apple pie, these are quite low calorie and healthy..
If you find this Baked Apple and Lemon Cupcake-Muffins Using Pancake Mix recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.