Recipe of Award-winning Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork
Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lee's hickory smoked pulled pork. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lee's hickory smoked pulled pork using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Prepare 1 of (5-8 lb) bone in pork shoulder (Butt).
- Prepare as needed of Your favorite rub.
- Make ready as needed of Prepared yellow mustard.
- Prepare as needed of Hickory chips.
- Get as needed of Apple juice.
Steps to make Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Liberally coat your pork shoulder with your rub and then apply a liberal coat of yellow mustard. Put in refrigerator uncovered for at least 12 hours..
- Prepare smoker or grill. Soak hickory chips in hot water for at least 30 minutes. I like my smoker to be between 225-250 degrees..
- Smoke pork shoulder for 2-3 hours with a nice constant smoke. I usually will flip over once. I'm not trying to cook at this point, just smoke..
- When done smoking put pork shoulder in a large roasting pan. Add enough apple cider to come up around 1/2" along the side of your pan. This will become your sauce. Cover with a lid and cook at 225 degrees. This will take some time. For a 7-8 pound shoulder you can figure around 7 hours. I promise you it is worth your time..
- Pork shoulder will be done when you can easily pull out the bone. Refer to picture..
- When cool enough to handle, shred with two forks, your hands or a knife. Season the meat with your rub as you go. Use the sauce left in your pan to moisten the meat. Feeds a crowd. Freezes well. Have fun. Enjoy. Message me with any questions you might have..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lee's hickory smoked pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!