Recipe of Quick Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paleo thai chicken lettuce wraps recipe. To make paleo thai chicken lettuce wraps you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Provide of Bibb or Romaine lettuce leaves.
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of Napa cabbage leaves, thinly chopped.
- Take of raw broccoli, finely chopped.
- Get of carrot, shredded.
- Get of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need of cilantro, minced.
- Take of Thai Sauce.
- Provide of almond butter.
- Use of water.
- Prepare of coconut aminos (taste like soy sauce).
- Prepare of lime juice (or the juice of 1 lime).
- Take of garlic, minced.
Steps to make Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Grill chicken breasts and dice into 1/2" cubes..
- add ingredients for sauce to jar, close jar, shake until ingredients well combined.
- Wash lettuce leaves and spread out on a plate (reserve half the leaves for leftovers)..
- Fill with chicken, broccoli, napa cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro..
- Drizzle with thai sauce..
- Reserve leftover filling mixture for lunch the next day, but wait to fill lettuce leaves until serving..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2009/12-31/thai-chicken-wraps/.
If you find this Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.