Steps to Prepare Speedy Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Begin with exchanging the lights. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp blt lettuce wraps recipe. You can cook shrimp blt lettuce wraps using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps:
- Take 1/2 lb of medium small raw shelled shrimp.
- You need 8 of large lettuce leaves, I used romaine, but any sturdy cup shaped lettece will work.
- Prepare 8 of thin slices bacon strips.
- Provide 1/2 cup of halved grape tomatoes or sliced cherry tomatos.
- Get 1/4 cup of my spice rub, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- Use 1/4 cup of more or less depending on your taste of my spicy ranch dressing/dip recipe attached in direction step#5.
Steps to make Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps:
- In a medium skillet fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Remove all bacon fat except leave 1 tablespoon in to cook shrimp..
- Have spice rubon plate https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Mix shrimp in spice rub to coat.
- Heat reserved bacon fat in skillet until hot and cook shrimp until golden and cooked through 3 to 5 minutes.
- Lay lettuce leaves on plates with cup side up and spread spicy ranch dressing in each one https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Evenly divide warm shrimp among lettuce leaf cups.
- Add tomatoes.
- Crumble bacon into pieces and add to top.
- Serve right away while lettuce is crisp and shrimp is warm.
If you find this Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.