Simple Way to Make Favorite Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to trav's cilantro lime lettuce wraps recipe. To make trav's cilantro lime lettuce wraps you need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps:
- You need of Wrap Ingredients.
- Prepare of Romaine Lettuce.
- Prepare of Ground meat of choice (I used ground turkey for this particular recipe).
- Prepare of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Provide of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- Get of onion, chopped.
- You need of Avocados.
- Get of container of Hummus.
- You need of of Cilantro.
- Take of limes.
- Provide of Bottle of Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Take of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide of Optional Ingredients.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese (optional).
- Get of Rice (Optional).
Steps to make Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps:
- Heat pan, brown ground meat of choice.
- Finely chop peppers and onions..
- Heat seperate pan with olive oil and saute peppers and onions with salt and pepper to taste..
- Peel and dice Avocados. Set aside..
- Once peppers and onions are finished, combine meat, peppers, and avocados together. Add 1 3/4 cups of Balsamic Vinaigrette to mixture and cook on low. Add salt, black pepper, and garlic to taste..
- Slice limes into wedges and set aside..
- Finely dice Cilantro and set aside..
- Cut heads off of Romaine lettuce and set aside. Since we are using the lettuce as the wrap, the outer leaves typically work better..
- Take two leaves of Romaine lettuce and spread hummus on the inside..
- Add meat, pepper, onion, avocado, balsamic mix to wrap..
- Finish off with Cilantro and Lime! There are many things you can add to this such as rice, cheese, etc. This is a healthier option we chose. Enjoy!.
If you find this Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.