How to Prepare Homemade Instant pot navy bean and ham soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe. You can cook instant pot navy bean and ham soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant pot navy bean and ham soup:
- Prepare Pkg of dried navy beans with ham flavor packet.
- Prepare 1 of Ham bone with meat.
- Get of Water to cover.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots diced.
- Take 2 of celery stalks diced.
- Use 2 tbsp of bacon grease and or butter.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide of I wash in cold and boil my beans three times on the stove before.
Steps to make Instant pot navy bean and ham soup:
- Turn instant pot to saute, add bacon grease and/or butter; then saute onions, celery, and carrots until onion become opaque.
- Then add garlic powder, onion powder, and ham flavor packet and stir into veggies.
- Turn instant pot to pressure cook to high 35min. Add ham bone and meat, your rinsed and cleaned beans, and water until covering beans and bone completely. Close lid and cook.
- Once timer goes off stir ingredients well and then set pot to cooker on pressure cook low another 20-30 min..
- Once time goes off remove ham bone and residual meat from bone.
- Then serve and enjoy.
My whole family went bonkers over it! Turn on your Instant Pot and select SAUTE. Heat up oil and then add carrots, celery, onion and garlic. Note: Make sure that the water does not go past the max fill line. It takes less than an hour including the sauteeing of the veggies to make this ham and navy bean soup in an Instant Pot.
If you find this Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.