Recipe of Ultimate [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to [eggless & healthy] banana-walnut-cinnamon bread recipe. To make [eggless & healthy] banana-walnut-cinnamon bread you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread:
- Prepare 2 cups of whole Wheat flour.
- Take 2 of over ripe Bananas.
- Provide 3/4 cup of powdered Jaggery.
- Provide 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped Walnuts.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Milk or leftover whey (from homemade paneer) as needed.
Steps to make [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread:
- Preheat the oven at 180° C. Sift whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt and keep aside..
- Blend bananas, powdered Jaggery, oil, Cinnamon powder in a food processor or hand blender till smooth..
- Add this to dry ingredients, combine everything & mix well to a smooth batter. Add some lukewarm milk if it's dry. I added 2 tbsp leftover whey (from homemade paneer)..
- Dust the chopped walnuts with some flour, add to this batter & combine well. Pour it into a greased/dusted pan & bake at 180°C for 45 mins or till toothpick comes out clean..
- Let it cool & enjoy your healthy snack. Store in refrigerator & warm it before serving..
Fudgy and oh so chocolaty Eggless Brownies! Enjoy them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top or a glass of milk! Eggless Crisp Sugar Cookies. by PcuIcuRn. Eggless Cakes are so popular because they can be enjoyed by everybody – whether vegetarian or not! When you serve eggless cakes, everybody can partake of your joy and nobody is left out.
If you find this [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.