Simple Way to Prepare Quick Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maple bourbon bacon apple muffins recipe. You can have maple bourbon bacon apple muffins using 18 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins:
- Take of Apple Muffin.
- Get 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kosher or sea salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of canola or vegetable oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 1/2 lb of baking apple (I used 1 honeycrisp apple), cored, peeled, and cut in tiny pieces..
- Prepare of Maple Bourbon Bacon Glaze.
- Take 1/2 lb of bacon, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Get 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Provide 2 tsp of Bourbon.
- Provide 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
Instructions to make Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Line a 12 capacity muffin tray with baking cups..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil and brown sugar..
- Add eggs (one at a time) to the oil sugar mixture, whisking as you go..
- Whisk in the applesauce and vanilla extract..
- Fold in half of the flour mixture..
- Stir in the buttermilk..
- Fold in the remaining flour mixture until just combined..
- Gently stir in the apple pieces..
- Scoop the batter in the muffin tins and tap the pan on the counter a few times to release any air bubbles..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after being inserted in the middle of the muffins..
- Let cool for about 15 minutes and the remove the muffins from the pan and place on a cooling rack..
- Make the glaze during the cooling process..
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon to your preferred crispness. Remove the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate..
- Drain the majority of the rendered bacon fat..
- Over medium-low heat, melt the butter in the skillet the bacon was cooked in..
- Stir in the maple syrup, Bourbon, and brown sugar, mixing until the the sugar is dissolved..
- Add the bacon to the maple/butter sauce..
- Place a few pieces of bacon on each muffin and drizzle the maple sauce over the muffin..
If you find this Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.