Easiest Way to Make Homemade Apple Streudel Muffins
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Streudel Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Streudel Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple streudel muffins recipe. You can have apple streudel muffins using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Streudel Muffins:
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter (or one stick) melted.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of peeled chopped tart apples (about 2 small apples).
Instructions to make Apple Streudel Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375º..
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- In another bowl combine eggs, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients just until moistened. (batter will be stiff). Fold in apples..
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full..
- In a small bowl combine streusel topping as follows-1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 tbsp all purpose flour and 1/8 tsp cinnamon. Cut into 1 tbsp cold butter until crumbly and sprinkle over batter..
- Bake at 375º for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely..
- In a small bowl combine the following ingredients for the glaze topping- 1 1/2 cup confectioners sugar, 1-2 tbsp milk, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract and 1/8 tsp salt. Combine all ingredients and drizzle over cooled muffins. Enjoy!.
If you find this Apple Streudel Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.