Recipe of Ultimate Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan whole wheat-oats- banana bread recipe. To make vegan whole wheat-oats- banana bread you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread:
- You need 4 of Medium Size Ripe Bananans.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Whole wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quick Oats.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Canola oil.
- Use 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Provide 1/4-1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Nutmeg Powder (Optional).
- Use 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shelled Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
Steps to make Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan with some butter or Oil spray..
- Take bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender. Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates..
- Now, add oil, Vanilla extract to the banana mixture. And mix them well..
- In a medium bowl, measure and sieve the flour with baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt..
- Now, transfer the dry ingredients to the banana mixtures..
- Using folding-cut-folding method, mix the whole mixture.Do not over mix..
- After everything mixed evenly, incorporate walnuts and chocolate chips, and again mix everything..
- Transfer this into the greased loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 min. or until toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean..
- Transfer the banana bread on cooling rack and let them cool for 10 min..
- Slice them and serve warm with hot cup of coffee or tea..
- This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for longer period of time..
Add the vanilla, baking soda, salt, and bananas, beating until well combined. I discovered while making it that I only had a couple tablespoons of oats left in. This banana bread recipe is made with whole wheat flour (wholemeal flour) but all-purpose flour can be substituted instead. bananas – a little extra and see the results. The result was moist, light and soft banana bread. So in this vegan banana bread recipe, the two ingredients which contributes.
If you find this Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.