How to Prepare Perfect Apple Muffins
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple muffins recipe. To cook apple muffins you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Muffins:
- Provide 3 cup of Flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Water.
- Get 3 medium of sized apples.
- Provide 1 of Brown sugar for the topping.
Steps to make Apple Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare muffin pans with paper liners..
- Peel, core, and dice the apples into small pieces around a 1/4 of an inch or smaller..
- Whisk or sift flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a medium bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla until completely combined and smooth..
- Slowly beat the flour into the wet mixture while adding the water gradually. The batter will be fairly thick. Once thoroughly combined, mix in the apples..
- Fill paper muffin liners 3/4 full and sprinkle each with a little brown sugar. Bake for 20-25 minutes until tops are crunchy and muffins are cooked through..
If you find this Apple Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.