Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kim's green beans, ham and potatoes recipe. To cook kim's green beans, ham and potatoes you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes:
- Provide 2 lbs of green beans, snapped.
- Provide 1 of cottage ham OR ham hock w/ham pieces OR 1 slice ham, chopped.
- You need 1 of med onion, chopped.
- You need 6-8 of red or new potatoes, halved. If using russet, quartered.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 Tbsp of butter or bacon grease.
- Use Dash of Lawry's Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Montreal Chicken spice (optional).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes:
- Combine all ingredients in Instant Pot. (Pressure Cooker).
- Next, close the lid and move the seal to the sealing position..
- Press the “Pressure Cook” button and set the Pressure level to High Pressure, and change the time to 8 minutes. (Please note that it will take about 5 minutes to come up to pressure before it starts the 8-minute pressure cooking time.).
- Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and then do a quick release..
- Carefully open the lid and spoon the Ham, Green Beans, and Potatoes into a serving bowl. Or keep warm until ready to eat!.
The opinions contained within are my own. This recipe for Country Green Beans, Potatoes and Ham in the Instant Pot was inspired from working the farm stand this summer. I started overhearing customers talking about making a pot of green beans and potatoes and asked how they were making it. All the answers included green beans, potatoes and ham, in the crockpot or simmered for a long time on the stovetop. I heard the owner of the farm.
If you find this Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.