Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You really need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that tough. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe. To cook low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Use 2 slices of sprouted wheat bread.
- Get 2 tablespoons of low fat pesto.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated part skim mozzarella cheese.
- Use 18 oz of jar crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/3 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Toast bread lightly in toaster. So it’s a bit crispy but not browned..
- Spread pesto on both slices and spread cheese on one slice..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until desired brownness is reached. Flip and bake an additional 5 minutes for the other side. Should look like this when it’s done..
- Place remaining tomato soup ingredients in pot and simmer for 5 minutes. This part makes 2-3 servings of soup so either halve the recipe or save the extra in the fridge..
- Cut cheese sandwich serve with soup and enjoy!.
If you find this Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.