Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Banana Nut Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Nut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Nut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread recipe. To cook banana nut bread you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Nut Bread:
- You need 1 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 of Eggs, room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- Take 1 stick of Unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Use 3 of Very ripe bananas, mashed with a fork.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Walnuts (optional).
Instructions to make Banana Nut Bread:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease and flour your loaf pan..
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into a a bowl and set aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla together and set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar with either a stand mixer or hand mixer until light and fluffy..
- Gradually add egg mixture into butter while mixing until incorporated. Add mashed bananas..
- With a rubber spatula mix in flour mixture until just combined..
- Fold in walnuts and pour into your prepared loaf pans..
- If you like your crust a bit crisper you can top with sliced bananas and a sprinkling of granulated sugar..
- Bake for about 55 mins. Loaf is done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
This Easy Banana Nut Bread recipe gives us what we need right now: options and freedom. Add what you have, add what you will and swap it what you might have on hand. This basic banana nut bread is quick and easy to put together and makes for a great snack. If you have three ripe bananas, you can bake this easy, delicious loaf of banana bread. Warm banana nut bread is hard to beat, even if it isn't completely picture perfect.
If you find this Banana Nut Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.