Simple Way to Make Favorite Apple Muffins
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Apple Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple muffins recipe. You can have apple muffins using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Muffins:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Use 4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1 cup of milk (regular or buttermilk) at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil (canola, vegetable or coconut).
- Get 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Use 2 cups of apples, peeled and diced (I used Gala, but any kind is fine).
- You need of Oat Topping:.
- Take 3 tbsp. of old fashioned oats.
- Provide 3 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
Instructions to make Apple Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 425°F (Unless making mini muffins, in which case preheat oven to 375°F). Spray muffin tin with cooking spray or line with cupcake liners. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, toss together the flours, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg until all is combined. Set aside..
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until combined. then whisk in the milk, oil, and vanilla extract. Fold wet ingredients into the dry and mix everything together with a spatula or wooden spoon until just combined. Do not overmix. Fold in the peeled and diced apple chunks..
- In a small bowl, mix your oat topping. Simply toss together the oats, remaining brown sugar and remaining ground cinnamon..
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tins. Fill all the way to the top. Sprinkle the oat topping evenly over the muffin tops and press down gently with your fingers..
- Bake muffins at 425°F for 5 minutes (Explanation below) then, keeping the muffins in the oven, lower the oven temperature to 375°F and continue to bake until tops are lightly golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean (See at bottom for cooking times depending on what size muffin tin you're using).
- Baking at the initial high temperature is what allows the muffin tops to rise so high. Ever since learning this from Sally's baking addiction blog, this is how I always bake my muffins!.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes or so on a cooling rack before serving. Store in an air tight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. Muffins can be frozen also once they are completely cooled, for up to 3 months..
- For jumbo muffins: 5 minutes at 425°F then 20-25 minutes at 375°F..
- For standard size muffins: 5 minutes at 425°F then 14-16 minutes at 375°F..
- For mini muffins: Preheat oven to 375°F to begin with and cook for 10-12 minutes at the same temperature the entire time..
If you find this Apple Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.