Recipe of Ultimate Grilled Cheese Madness
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Grilled Cheese Madness recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Cheese Madness recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Cheese Madness recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled cheese madness recipe. You can have grilled cheese madness using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Cheese Madness:
- Take of Large Slice Fancy White Bread or bread of choice. *Make sure the slices are LARGE; trust me 😜.
- Take of butter.
- Get of minced garlic (I like to use alot!).
- Use of onion, sliced in thin rings.
- Get of Pre-made mac & cheese.
- Get of sliced hot peppers.
- Use of Buffalo Sauce of choice.
- Get of Medium Salsa.
- Use of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Ranch Dressing (not the powder).
- Get of Cheeses.
- Get of Handful Extra Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get of Handful of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Handful shredded Three State cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Extra Sharp Velveeta cheese, sliced about 3/4" thick.
- Provide of Handfuls of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use of Habanero cheese.
- Get of Handful of shredded Italian cheese.
- You need of Swiss deli cheese.
- Provide of You will also need.
- Take of Oven safe/pyrex glass bowl, larger around & deeper than your finished sandwich.
- Take of Flat frying "pan" or pan large enough to accommodate the glass bowl.
Steps to make Grilled Cheese Madness:
- The goods 😄.
- First, prepare your 2 slices of bread by buttering one side of each. Once buttered, spread your minced garlic into the butter as if making a slice of garlic bread..
- Lay 1 slice of bread butter side down on the pan & add some onions (reserve some for later).
- Begin building the cheeses by adding 1 slice provolone, 1 slice swiss, & 1 slice habanero cheese.
- Next add the salsa & more onion.
- Now add the Velveeta, shredded mozzarella, shredded Parmesan & shredded Italian cheeses.
- Yes, my friends, this is where we add the pre-made Mac & Cheese & a handful of Three State cheddar cheese on top. *For the mac & cheese, I used the Kraft "Gold Fish" kind, as I prefer a firmer pasta, but you can use whatever your favorite may be ☺.
- This is where it gets spicy 🔥I like spicy, but not overboard. If you also enjoy a little heat, this is where you will add some hot peppers (I used my homemade jalapeños), & your favorite Buffalo sauce. If you are omitting the heat, just skip this step. There's just something about the flavor of Buffalo sauce & gooey cheese that I can't resist 💜 *Adding a little Ranch dressing during this step would be a great flavor kick!!.
- Finally, add ALL of your remaining cheeses, top with a little more onion and then the 2nd slice of bread (butter side up). Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top, turn heat to med-low & crack open a cold beer! 🍻.
- This part is important to keep your sandwich from burning: Low & slow is the key. I start at med-low to get the ball rolling, then adjust to slightly lower as necessary. Keep your spatula handy as you will need to frequently lift the corners to see where you're at. *When you see that the buttered side down looks buttery but very VERY slightly beginning to caramelize, this is the time to dome it (place the glass bowl over the sandwich & maintain heat). The reason for the glass bowl is that it provides an even steam throughout the sandwich, allowing the mass amounts of cheese to melt without burning the bread..
- Remove the bowl & use your spatula to check the bottom of the sandwich. Once you have achieved your desired brownness, flip the sandwich, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, apply the bowl, and repeat the "wait & check" process. *You will need to adjust your heat as necessary, as everyone's stove differs a bit..
- Once finished, plate it and enjoy! *Caution: You may fall into a cheese coma, but it's totally worth it lol 😘.
If you find this Grilled Cheese Madness recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.