How to Prepare Award-winning Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other products. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins recipe. You can have apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins:
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Use 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of medium apple, peeled, cored and diced.
Steps to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl combine oats and buttermilk. Allow oats to soak in buttermilk for 15 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Once oats have sat for 15 minutes, add in the egg, brown sugar, vanilla extract and oil. Mix well to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well..
- Fold in the diced apples..
- Spoon equally in a greased muffin tin. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Allow to cool on cooling rack. These can be frozen for popping in the microwave when needed. Enjoy!.
If you find this Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.