How to Make Homemade Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nikki's brown sugar banana bread recipe. To make nikki's brown sugar banana bread you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread:
- Get 3 of super ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 3/4 cup of + 1 tbsp sugar.
- Provide 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use 2 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans, chocolate chips, raisins, shredded coconut, or whatever else you like.
Instructions to make Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- grease 9"x5" loaf pan and put 12 baking cups in mini muffin pan.
- in a medium bowl mix eggs, mashed bananas, sugars, melted butter, vanilla and milk. beat with electric mixer about one minute.
- add flour, salt, and baking soda and blend with a wooden spoon until just moist and mixed. gently stir in nuts or other add-in. pour batter into pans.
- if you like, you can bake covered with foil the first 20 minutes or so to prevent over browing, then remove and bake another 40 minutes approximately. cooking times can vary, so check regularly..
- it is done when its golden brown, and toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. if middle is still uncooked and edges are getting dark, i just cover them only with foil and lower the temp to 325, and it still comes out moist and yummy.
- let cool before serving. if desired, can be drizzled with butter and/or sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, brown sugar, or even honey, or whatever else you dream up! now try not to eat it all before the kids get home like i almost did! lol.
If you find this Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.