Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Little Brown Cookies
Little Brown Cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, little brown cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Little Brown Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Little Brown Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook little brown cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Little Brown Cookies:
- Prepare 250 gms of Flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Get 2 tsp of vinegar.
- Make ready 3 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 200 grams of coco powder.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
Instructions to make Little Brown Cookies:
- Mix the flour with Coco powder..
- Side-by-side add vinegar to our milk so that it will get condensed and if you already have condensed milk so you can use it directly..
- Mix as all the above instructions and also add sugar as well as butter into it then mix it well until it became thick..
- Take the oven plate and butter it then put the mixture in the shape of circle in our plate and if you want your cookies to be more buttery then you can also apply some butter over the cookies after putting it in perfect shape in the plate..
- Put your cookies in oven for 4-5 mins..
- And finally guys!!!!! Our little brown cookies are awaiting for us… So let's grab it.😋😋.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food little brown cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!