Recipe of Homemade Egg and Spinach Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg and Spinach Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg and Spinach Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg and spinach salad recipe. You can have egg and spinach salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg and Spinach Salad:
- Use 2 of hardboiled eggs.
- Take bunch of spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cucumber.
- Provide 1 tbsp of pickled cucumber, chopped.
- You need 3 of sundried tomatoes.
- Get 1 of spring onion, chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped olives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Egg and Spinach Salad:
- Boil the eggs first. Next prepare the rest of the ingredients..
- Cool the eggs and cut into bitesizes. Place everything in the serving dish. Pour the oil and the yogurt, and add the oregano, salt and pepper. Make sure everything is mixed together..
- Optional: you may add 1 tbsp of flaxseeds or sesame seeds. And of course may add or reduce amount of each ingredients according to your taste. Enjoy!.
If you find this Egg and Spinach Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.