Recipe of Ultimate Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & tangy homemade cucumber pickles recipe. You can have sweet & tangy homemade cucumber pickles using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles:
- You need 9 cups of pickling cucumbers (sliced into desired shapes).
- Get 2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 cup of white vinegar.
- Use 2 cup of water.
- Provide 1 of large sweet onion.
- Prepare 12 of garlic cloves crushed or finely diced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of pickling spice.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar (white).
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of mustard seed.
- Get 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- Take 3 tablespoons of sea salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of whole peppercorns (about 8-10 for each jar).
- Prepare 8 of bay leaves (2 for each jar).
- Take 8 of cinnamon sticks (2 for each jar).
- Provide 8-12 sprigs of fresh dill (2-3 for each jar).
Steps to make Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles:
- Mix all dry ingredients (brown sugar, sea salt, sugar, pickling mix, mustard & celery seed) together thoroughly in a mixing bowl and mix the liquid ingredients (water, white vinegar, & apple cider vinegar) together in a separate bowl or pitcher. Leave aside bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, dill sprigs, peppercorns, garlic, and onion..
- Now, Place your pickles in your jars, leaving an inch at the top, and layering the garlic and onions in between them. Then, place your bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, and dill along the sides of the jar and in any spaces in between that you can squeeze them. Once everything is snug in the jars, evenly distribute the dry seasoning mixture between all of the Mason jars. Next, mix and evenly distribute the liquid mixture to all of the jars. (may need to add additional vinegar to top off the jars).
- Finally, shake up the jar well and place in the refrigerator to soak up the brine. Shake the jar every day or every other day to help evenly soak up the mixture. You can eat them after a week but after a month or more they are best! These were delicious! And you can tell which are the sweet ones by the pretty purple colors! 💜 Enjoy!.
The bottled mixes look adorable, taste delicious and have been one of our most popular gift lines for people of all ages. I'm proud to have them in our store. Kelly is an absolute delight, her professionalism and willingness to accommodate make ordering so easy and enjoyable." Joanne – Blacksheep Hahndorf Brian Connolly – lead vocals Andy Scott – guitar, synthesizer, vocals Steve Priest – bass, vocals Mick Tucker – drums, percussion, vocals The recording was p. Traditional sweet making with a contemporary twist. We handcraft quality confectionery from the finest ingredients, sourced locally wherever possible.
If you find this Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.