How to Prepare Homemade Cowboy cookies
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cowboy cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cowboy cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cowboy cookies recipe. To make cowboy cookies you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cowboy cookies:
- Get of cinnamo.
- Use 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of butter room temperature.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Get 3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Provide 3 cup of old fashsion rolled oats.
- Take 2 cup of coconut.
- Get 2 cup of chopped pecans.
Steps to make Cowboy cookies:
- preheat oven to 350.
- ungreased baking sheets..
- Mix flour, baking power, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl..
- In a 8 quart bowl, beat butter in medium speed until smooth and creamy for 1 minute. Gradually beat in sugar; beat to combine, 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each. Beat in vanilla, stir in flour mixture until combined. Add chocolate chips, oats,coconuts and pecans..
- you can drop 1/4 cup dough 3 inches apart and bake 17-20 minutes. Or make smaller cookies and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until. edges are lightly browned. Room cookies from sheet and place on rack to cool..
If you find this Cowboy cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.