Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry spinach salad with soy worcestershire dressing recipe. You can have strawberry spinach salad with soy worcestershire dressing using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing:
- Get 1 of roughly 12 oz. bag of spinach for salad.
- Get 6 of strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters or sixths, depending on their size (see notes above for substitutions).
- You need 1/8-1/4 of red or white onion cut into very thin slices (later in the year, the onions tend to be stronger and hotter).
- Get of optional: cubed avocado and toasted almonds, walnuts, or pecans.
- Provide of For the dressing:.
- Prepare 3-4 Tablespoons of light soy sauce (start at 3).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of distilled white vinegar.
- You need 3-3.5 Tablespoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you like the dressing. Honey and agave nectar are good substitutes.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of minced shallots (onion is fine in a pinch).
- You need 1 Tablespoons of water.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of vegetable or light olive oil.
Steps to make Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing:
- Combine all dressing ingredients except oil in a bowl and stir or whisk until all sugar is completely dissolved..
- Taste and adjust seasoning before whisking in oil. If too salty (different soy sauce brands vary in saltiness), try adding a teaspoon of water. Too sweet? Try adding just a dash more soy sauce and Worcestershire. As a general rule, I adjust seasoning before adding the oil because the oil coats the tongue and makes it hard to taste the underlying flavors..
- Whisk in oil..
- Arrange salad veg/fruit on platter and serve dressing on the side. If you're planning to dress the salad before serving, do so immediately before serving as spinach wilts easily..
- Enjoy! :).
If you find this Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.