Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Lime Tilapia
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lime Tilapia recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lime Tilapia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lime Tilapia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lime tilapia recipe. You can cook lime tilapia using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lime Tilapia:
- You need of topping.
- Get 1 tbsp of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice (about 1/2 lime).
- Use 1/2 of lime, zested.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- Get of onion powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Provide 4 of tilapia filets.
- Prepare 1 can of cooking spray.
Instructions to make Lime Tilapia:
- Preheat oven to 435°F.
- Coat cooking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine topping ingredients and mix in bowl.
- Place dry tilapia filets on cooking sheet.
- Spread mixture over the dry tilapia filets to ensure topping adherence.
- Sprinkle panko bread crumbs over filets.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes (or until the tilapia flakes apart when touched).
- Serve with lime wedges, brown rice, and oven roasted asparagus https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/457167-oven-roasted-asparagus.
If you find this Lime Tilapia recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.