Recipe of Perfect Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean burgers (mexican style) recipe. To make black bean burgers (mexican style) you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style):
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 of green onions, finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of roasted red pepper (I used store bought), finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh mushrooms, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of &1/2 tsp cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Take 2 of lg eggs.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Get 1 of &1/2 tsp Montreal steak spice.
- Provide pinch of salt & pepper.
- Use 1 can of black beans, drained, rinsed, patted dry.
Steps to make Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style):
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spread beans evenly onto a lined baking sheet & bake for 15 mins until slightly dried out (this is important to reduce mushiness of the beans).
- Meanwhile saute olive oil, red pepper, mushrooms, green onion & minced garlic until soft. Gently blot some of the moisture out..
- Place sauteed mixture in a large bowl with the remaining ingredients (except beans). Stir together & then add the black beans. Mash with a fork, leaving some larger chunks of beans..
- Form into patties. Bake at 375 F for 10 mins each side or grill 8 mins each side. Melt cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese on top..
If you find this Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.