Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Golden Rava Cake
Golden Rava Cake.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, golden rava cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Golden Rava Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Golden Rava Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook golden rava cake using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Rava Cake:
- Make ready 1 cup of maida / all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of rava.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of icing sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of chopped almonds and cashew.
Instructions to make Golden Rava Cake:
- Firstly dry roast rava in a non-stick pan till golden brown..
- Now seive maida BP & BS and keep aside..
- Now dry dust the dryfruits with a tbsp of maida and keep aside..
- Now in a mixer jar add sugar and 1/2 of the milk and grind it nicely for 3-4 mins..
- Now add oil to it and again grind for 3-4 mins till they are well combined to each other and you get a smooth texture..
- Now add maida to it and grind again for 2 mins then add the remaining milk and again grind for 4-5 mins till your batter is soft and fluffy..
- Transfer the batter in a bowl and add 3/4 portion of roasted rava and also add the dusted dry fruits and mix it well with your hand or using a spatula till it's soft and smooth..
- The consistency should not be very thick or very thin..
- Now grease the baking dish and dust some dry flour all over the dish..
- Transfer the batter to the baking dish and tap it nicely on the kitt platform so that there are no bubbles..
- Now spread the remaining roasted rava over the batter evenly and again tap it..
- Preheat oven at 150 degree for 10 mins at convection mode. Now place the baking dish and bake for 40 mins at 150 degree..
- Have a toothpik check if it comes out clean means your cake is ready if not then again bake for 3-4 mins..
- Enjoy this golden crust rava cake with a cup of tea or coffee.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food golden rava cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!