Recipe of Award-winning Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos recipe. You can have brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 of taco seasoning packet.
- Get 10 (8 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Provide 12 of hard taco shells.
- Provide 1 of small can refried beans.
- Take of Shredded queso fresco.
- Provide of Shredded cheddar.
- You need of Prepared pico de guillo.
- Get of Chopped onion.
- Take of Chopped cilantro.
- Take of Sour cream.
- Use of Lime wedges.
Steps to make Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos:
- Brown beef in a large skillet. Drain off fat. Add taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. Cook until water evaporates..
- Meanwhile get all of your toppings chopped and ready to go. Get the beans heated and seasoned to taste..
- Heat a dry pan over medium low heat. Toast tortillas on each side a few seconds. Just until they start to brown..
- Spread beans evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle queso fresco over beans. Place hard shell on top. Fill hard shell with beef. Then onions and pico. Squeeze a lime wedge over. Add cheddar cheese, sour cream, and cilantro. Fold and serve immediately. Enjoy..
Copycat Taco Bell Double Decker Tacos. Top taco-bell-copycat recipes just for you. Taco Bell Double Decker Taco CopycatDeals From MS Do. Make the fast food treat; Double Decker Taco of Taco Bell Fame. Why not enjoy the deliciousness, without the addition of anything you don't want.
If you find this Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.