Recipe of Ultimate Ground Beef Enchilada
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ground Beef Enchilada recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Beef Enchilada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Enchilada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef enchilada recipe. To cook ground beef enchilada you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ground Beef Enchilada:
- Provide 2 (10 oz) of cans (566 gr) Red Enchilada sauce El Paso Mild.
- You need 1272 gr of cooked 90% lean ground beef (4lb raw-cooked and rinsed).
- You need 2 lbs of frozen sweet corn (907 gr).
- Provide 224 gr of Shredded Fiesta Blend Cheese (8-28 gr/1oz servings).
- Provide 17 of Carb Watch Flour Tortillas.
- Take 1320 gr of Chunky Mild Salsa.
- Get of Nutritional information.
Instructions to make Ground Beef Enchilada:
- Cook beef till no pink remains. In another pot boil a 2 lb bag of sweet corn till done to your liking. Drain.
- Drain and rinse beef. Add back to pot. With salsa, 112 gr of shredded cheese and corn. Mix to melt.
- Add 200 grams of mixture to tortilla, roll tight keeping flap on bottom of pan. Pack tight 9 in one pan and 8 in the other..
- Pour one can Enchilada sauce over entire pan of Enchilada and sprinkle 56 grams of cheese over each pan..
- Bake at 400° for 30 min until cheese is bubbling..
This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. Ground Beef Enchilada Zucchini BoatsJoyful Healthy Eats. Ground Beef Enchilada CasseroleGenius Kitchen. green bell pepper, tomatoes, seasoning salt, ground beef, cheddar. Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. Beef – This is a recipe for beef enchiladas so it's made with ground beef.
If you find this Ground Beef Enchilada recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.