Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak fajitas with queso cheese sauce recipe. You can cook steak fajitas with queso cheese sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce:
- You need 2 pounds of steak of your choice cut into thin strips.
- Get 1 of large onion sliced into half moon shapes.
- Take 1 of bell pepper cut into strips. Can use red and yellow peppers.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter or vegetable oil.
- Use of Fajita Seasoning (Recipe on next page).
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil for fajita marinade.
- Take 1/2 cup of water for marinade.
- You need 1 package of flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Queso cheese to taste. Can use shredded cheese also.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce:
- In large zip lock bag or deep dish, mix fajita mix with 2 tbsp. oil, 1/2 cup water until well combined. Add steak strips and mix around until all meat is covered well. I like using zip lock bags so it lays flat and marinade spreads easily over all the strips. Marinate for 30 minutes..
- In skillet, melt butter or oil over medium heat. Add strips of peppers and onions. I add a sprinkle of fajita seasoning to this just for taste. Cook until slightly tender. I like mine with a little firmness. Remove from skillet to bowl or plate..
- Cook the strips of steaks in butter or oil on medium high heat until cooked to your liking. These are medium. I like to crank the up at first to get a nice sear on the strips..
- When steak is cooked to your liking, add the onion and pepper mixture to steak and season with more fajita seasoning or salt and pepper. Really any seasoning you like. Turn off heat..
- Wrap your tortilla shells in aluminum foil and warm in oven for a few minutes to soften up. Can wrap in paper towel and microwave just for a few seconds to soften..
- Take warm tortilla and spread with cheese sauce. Add rice and steak/onion pepper mixture. Eat like a taco or roll like a burrito. Can also serve rice on the side..
If you find this Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.