Simple Way to Make Favorite Chocolate Flapjacks
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Flapjacks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Flapjacks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Flapjacks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate flapjacks recipe. You can cook chocolate flapjacks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Flapjacks:
- Prepare of Cooking margarine.
- Get of Light muscovado sugar.
- Use of Golden syrup.
- Take of Rolled oats.
- You need of Desiccated coconut.
- You need of milk chocolate drops.
Instructions to make Chocolate Flapjacks:
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease and line a 7in/18cm baking tin..
- Put margarine, sugar and golden syrup in a large heavy pan and heat gently, stirring occasionally until margarine has melted..
- Remove pan from heat and stir in oats, coconut and chocolate until well combined. (The chocolate drops will melt in)..
- Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared tin and, using a knife score the mixture into about 15 bars..
- Cook for about 25 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove the tin from the oven and cut through scored lines while still hot. Leave to cool and harden, then turn out..
If you find this Chocolate Flapjacks recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.