Easiest Way to Make Homemade Mexican Steak Street Tacos
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mexican Steak Street Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Steak Street Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Steak Street Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican steak street tacos recipe. You can cook mexican steak street tacos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Steak Street Tacos:
- Use 2 tbsp of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of canola oil, divided.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 1/2 pounds of skirt steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Take 12 of mini flour tortillas, warmed.
- Take 3/4 cup of diced red onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
- Take 1 of lime, cut into wedges.
Steps to make Mexican Steak Street Tacos:
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice, 1 tablespoon canola oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and oregano..
- Cut steak into 1/2 inch pieces or smaller.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine soy sauce mixture and steak; marinate for at least 1 hour up to 4 hours, turning the bag occasionally..
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add steak and marinade, and cook, stirring often, until steak has browned and marinade has reduced, about 5-6 minutes, or until desired doneness..
- Serve steak in tortillas, topped with onion, cilantro and lime..
If you find this Mexican Steak Street Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.