Recipe of Speedy Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean-style spicy california rolls with five grain rice recipe. To make korean-style spicy california rolls with five grain rice you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice:
- Prepare 1 of Cooked rice (five grain rice).
- Get 200 grams of ○Thinly sliced pork for shabu-shabu.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ○Mirin.
- Take 2 tbsp of ○Sake.
- Get 2 tsp of ○Gochujang.
- Provide 1 of Red pickled ginger.
- Get 1 of Green onions.
- Use 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Sushi vinegar.
- Use 1 of White sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice:
- Fry the pork and season with the ○ ingredients. Let cool for the flavors to meld..
- Cut the green onion lengthwise into 3 equal pieces..
- Drain the red pickled ginger..
- Mix the rice with sushi vinegar. Let cool..
- Line the sushi mat with cling film. Place a sheet of nori on top. Evenly spread the sushi rice on the nori and sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Put a piece of cling film over the rice and flip everything over, with the nori side up..
- Remove the cling film stuck to the nori. Evenly spread a layer of rice on the nori seaweed. (It should look like two layers of rice sandwiching a sheet of nori)..
- Leave a 2-3 cm border at the edge of the nori seaweed closest to you. Arrange the pork, green onion and red pickled ginger on top. Roll up the sushi from the edge closest to you..
- While rolling, press the sushi firmly. After you finish rolling, grasp the sushi firmly to neaten the shape..
- Moisten a knife and slice the rolls to serve..
With damp hands, press about ¼ cup rice over seaweed in even layer, leaving ½-inch border around edges. Arrange one-quarter of crab, avocado, and cucumber down center of each sheet. Starting from one end and pressing down gently, roll up seaweed into tight roll. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cover the pan. Also find great recipes for Thick Sushi Rolls Filled with Vegetables, Sushi Bake, Japanese Inari Sushi, Sushi rice ball and more.
If you find this Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.