Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Turkey and cheese enchiladas
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey and cheese enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey and cheese enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey and cheese enchiladas recipe. To make turkey and cheese enchiladas you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey and cheese enchiladas:
- Use 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Get 8 oz of ground turkey.
- Use 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Use 12 of mission yellow extra thin corn tortilla.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded velveeta cheese.
Instructions to make Turkey and cheese enchiladas:
- Cook ground turkey and add taco seasoning and set aside..
- In a pot heat oil and flour together making a roux, slowly add in your onion, garlic, chili, cumin and salt into the roux. Once the roux is combined add the water and continue mixing until it becomes thicker. Set aside..
- Dip the tortillas in the sauce and add turkey and cheese and roll the tortilla placing it in an oven safe dish. Continue rolling all the tortillas. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 for about 20 min..
Turkey enchiladas are made with leftover turkey, cheese, sour cream, and tortillas. Serve these flavorful turkey enchiladas with rice and refried beans. Enchiladas are typically made with corn tortillas, but you can use corn or flour in these turkey enchiladas. The easy sauce is made with mild. Fill flour tortillas with lean turkey mince in a rich tomato sauce, then top with cheese and bake for a family friendly Mexican dinner.
If you find this Turkey and cheese enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.