Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my marinaded rump steak with onions & cheesy potatoes 😘 recipe. You can cook my marinaded rump steak with onions & cheesy potatoes 😘 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘:
- You need 2 of Rump Steaks.
- Take 1 of Onion Cut lengthways.
- Use of Marinade…….
- Take 2 tsp of Black cracked Peppercorns.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Rainbow Peppers.
- Use 1 tbls of Light Soy Sauce.
- Get 2 tbls of Beef Rib Sauce.
- Provide of Potatoes……..
- Get 4 of Medium sized Potatoes.
- Provide of Some Veg oil to roast them.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide 1 Cup of Monteray jack Cheese Grated. Its a nice smokey cheese.
Steps to make My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘:
- Peel and cut into 4,Part boil the potatoes. Then add the oil to the small roast dish heat up then roast them.when they are roasted add the cheese and diced shallots and add them back to the oven to melt the cheese..
- Cheese and shallot mixed.
- When the potatoes are near done and crisp heat up your grill or non stick fry pan and add the steaks about 4 minutes on each side is enough well done 5- 6 minutes.7 – 8 minutes well done and browned..
- Lay some Fresh Spinach and lettuce on the serving plates and add the steak on top then the cheesy Roastie potatoes next to it..
Blend all marinade ingredients and pour over steak. In a small bowl whisk all the ingredients except the steak. Add steaks to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour the marinade over the top of the steak. Squeeze as much air out of bag as possible and seal. Place in a rectangular glass or ceramic dish.
If you find this My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.